For Sale ICOM IC 756 PRO III, PLUS LDG IT100, AND ICOM SM-3O

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N7IGW, Apr 22, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: l-BCInc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
  1. N7IGW

N7IGW Ham Member QRZ Page

This PRO III is in top notch condition, I rate it 9.5. it works as it should with no issues.
    It is as close to new condition as possible no dings, no scratches, no missing parts all labels are crisp and clear,
    the screen has no issues and it is a non smoker. other hams say it sounds great. It comes with an original power cord and hand mic. the manual is available from Icom as a download
    The IT100 tuner is about a year old but seldom used, the same with the SM-30
    All will come in original boxes and packed very well in one box.
    I am asking $1395.00 plus $75.00 shipping CONUS only, if the shipping is less, the difference will be refunded. if more I will cover the additional cost. The radio will be working when it leaves here, If there issues the sale will be canceled and a refund sent asap. No returns or refunds will be made after shipping due to parts swappers.
    Please contact me at n7igw@comcast.net Reasonable offers considered, lowball offers will be ignored.
    Thank you for looking!
    n7igw DSCN1147.JPG DSCN1150.JPG

2. K2JAT

K2JAT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Good morning, I would like to know if you can sell the mic individually. Please let me know either way,

Thank you very much, 585-415-0294 (Call or text)
    joe KD2NAN

3. N7IGW

N7IGW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Joe
    I would prefer to sell the package, Sorry!
    thanks for asking
    Ed

4. KM4NXI

KM4NXI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

If broke up... depending on the price I might be interested in the 756pro3

5. DV9HRV

DV9HRV Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm interested for the LDG IT-100, if you want to split the package amongst us three.

W0,DV9HRV
    Martin, SD 57551

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.