ad: MultusSDR-1

For Sale Icom ic-746pro parts or repair

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9DVA, Jan 12, 2019 at 9:08 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. K9DVA

K9DVA Ham Member QRZ Page

icom 746 091.JPG icom 746 086.JPG My 746 pro has no power out. Receive is great and has the cr-338 high stability unit installed. I am the original owner and radio is in nice physical condition, no scratches, dents, smoke. Will be shipped in original box and packing. No mic or power supply included. Selling for parts or repair. No other problems except no power out.
    450 bucks shipped lower 48 only..

N9NSB likes this.
  2. K9DVA

View attachment 518982 View attachment 518983 My 746 pro has no power out. Receive is great and has the cr-338 high stability unit installed. I am the original owner and radio is in nice physical condition, no scratches, dents, smoke. Will be shipped in original box and packing. No mic or power supply included. Selling for parts or repair. No other problems except no power out.
    450 bucks shipped lower 48 only..[/QUOTE]

3. K9DVA

Sold to elmer

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.