For Sale Icom IC-746PRO and accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AE0BD, Aug 11, 2018.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
  1. AE0BD

AE0BD Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale are the following items from my shack;
    1. A fully functional IC-746PRO, 160M to 2M with full power output on all bands. Comes with HM-36 hand microphone and power cord. No box or owners manual.
    2. Astron SS-30 power supply
    3. LDG IT-100 Autotuner with Icom adapter cable.
    4. A Signalink USB sound card with the 6 and 8 pin adapter cable for the Icom connectors on the IC-746PRO.
    Not interested in any trades, want to sell all the equipment outright. I want to sell everything together as it would make an excellent starter station for the right person. Price is $850 for everything paid through Paypal only. Shipping is included and everything will be packed carefully and shipped quickly. Sales in the continental USA only and all sales will be final, no returns due to possible abuse or parts swapping. Please e-mail me at billnkim.dodson@gmail.com if there are any questions. Thanks for looking. DSC02195.JPG DSC02194.JPG DSC02196.JPG DSC02197.JPG DSC02198.JPG DSC02199.JPG DSC02200.JPG DSC02201.JPG DSC02202.JPG DSC02203.JPG

K4OSS and K5MTY like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.