Icom ic-737a hf radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W9MKM, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W9MKM

W9MKM Ham Member QRZ Page

002.JPG I Have a very nice IC-737A for sale. Everything works great, including internal tuner. I'd give it a 9 out of 10 in appearance. Included is the hand mic, power cable, and manual. I would like $550.00, which includes shipping and insurance to the CONUS. Would accept PayPal with 3%, or a Postal Money Order. I check the posts a couple times a day. My phone number is: 608-853-0707. "73" Mark W9KM

2. W9MKM

I will also throw in a Timewave DSP 59+ with the radio.

3. KE6ONV

KE6ONV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Mark,
    There is another post for 735 with no tuner for $350. How close can you come to that deal? He is including shipping also.
    Thanks,
    Jay (KE6ONV)

4. W9MKM

IC-737A

Well Jay there is quite a difference between a IC-735 and a IC-737A. The 737 is a nicer radio, and newer. Look them up.
    73, Mark

5. K6BNB

K6BNB Ham Member QRZ Page

737A offer

Can you do $500.00 with shipping and PayPal if so let me know.
    Jim

6. KE6ONV

Mark,
    I see what you mean. $550 is ok with me.
    Jay

7. W9MKM

IC-737A

Sorry Jim,
    I can't go that low. The radio itself is worth almost $500.00. Plus the Timewave is worth at least $75.00, and shipping and insurance, I'm sure will be at or over $50.00. Thanks, Mark W9KM

8. W9MKM

I still have it Jay if interested. Or perhaps you would rather be interested in a IC-736 for around the same price. It has a built in power supply, plus 6 meters, and built in tuner. It also is a nice radio. But for that price the Timewave would be extra. Thanks, Mark.

9. KE6ONV

Hummm what's the price of the 736?
    Jay

10. W9MKM

IC-737A

Hi Jay---Sorry I missed your call. Was at work. I'm thinking maybe 25 bucks more. It's a little bigger, and heavier with the built in PS. Shipping would be more. Call me tomorrow if you wish, and we'll talk about it. Mark

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.