SOLD ICOM IC-736 XCVR

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K0JY, Sep 11, 2019 at 3:34 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. K0JY

K0JY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

ONE OWNER! Here's another transceiver in excellent condition from my friend's nonsmoking estate. I have never had one of these to operate and I would keep it myself but I have too many radios already. This would make a great rig for a new ham, backup rig, rig for the cabin, or for the home shack. It is easy to operate and has a bunch of features. Since I am not a big fan of "menus" I liked the straight forward operation of this radio. Another thing I like is the bigger frequency readout for the main frequency. Operates 80 through 6 meters with WARC bands but I don't think it operates on 60 meters.

This sale includes: Original box, manual, schematic, sales receipt, and sales brochure. Also...
    Installed CW Filter FL100 and installed SSB FL20 Filter
    Built-in 110V power supply and Automatic antenna tuner
    ICOM matching hand microphone, extra fuses etc.
    Free Shipping with insurance

I have tested out the radio and everything is working as far as I can tell. I tested all bands and output was an easy 100 watts and 90 watts on 6 meters. The antenna tuner worked great and I had good reports from the other end on cw and fone. It has plenty of features and my friend was not a very active ham so it's had very little use.
    Cosmetically it basically looks like new

Price: I am asking $575 and remember that includes FREE double boxed shipping with insurance and 2 Filters.

Please contact via my QRZ email address.

Thanks for looking and 73 John K0JY

Attached Files:

W2YM, KG7QJB, LU2BN and 4 others like this.
  2. K0JY

K0JY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD

THANK YOU

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.