SOLD Icom IC-7300

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KR4MT, Oct 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. KR4MT

KR4MT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

egyh4x%MR568nPEE0PxV%g.jpg I have decided to sell or trade my fairly new IC-7300. All is included as when shipped from HRO. Purchased new exactly 6 months ago. Not much to say about these that isn't already common knowledge so I will let the pictures do the talking. Selling for $825 shipped or will add funds and trade up to an IC-7600. PayPal is my preferred method of payment.

IMG_4684.jpeg IMG_4685.jpeg IMG_4690.jpeg IMG_4691.jpeg IMG_4692.jpeg IMG_4693.jpeg IMG_4694.jpeg

VE7REN likes this.
  2. W4JRV

W4JRV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Are you interested in trading up to an IC-9100 with DSTAR board installed?
    Let me know?

3. KR4MT

Let me study on the 9100 a bit, I'll let you know.

4. KR4MT

Not much chance of finding a 7600 for trade so I will just sell and use the funds to help buy one instead. Will drop price to $800 shipped since I'm seeing older 7300's on here for a little less than I am asking. Still under warranty for 6 months so buy with confidence.

5. W9ANW

W9ANW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Ic-7000? See picture below

Attached Files:

6. KR4MT

Thanks for the offer but the only trade I am interested in is for a IC-7600, I will be adding cash on my end. I prefer to sell for $800 shipped and put that towards an IC-7600

7. KR4MT

SOLD

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.