SOLD ICOM IC 7300

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AI4RJ, Oct 9, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. AI4RJ

AI4RJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I purchased this radio in January of this year and liked it so much that I bought the 7610 and now it sits unused so, it is no longer needed. Great radio and I certainly enjoyed using it. It comes with the stuff that came with it and the box it came in and will be double boxed for shipping. It is in “like new” condition and functions as it should.

I am asking $750 Shipped to Continental U.S. “Paypal Only” No Fees to you.

Please contact me at my Email address shown on my QRZ page. 01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG 05.JPG 06.JPG

W2CSI and KD9NXQ like this.
  2. K8MH

K8MH Ham Member QRZ Page

I sent you an email, I will purchase if still available

3. NY1US

NY1US Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Great deal for someone!!!

4. K9GLS

K9GLS Ham Member QRZ Page

At the current price drop on the 7300 I'm holding out for next month when people say, "it's SO good I'm GIVING it away". :D

WA9JOQ and K4BYB like this.
  5. K7INW

K7INW Ham Member QRZ Page

Awesome deal..... If I didn't already have a 7610, I would be all over this. Congrats to whoever gets this.

K9GLS likes this.
  6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.