SOLD Icom IC-7300

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KI5II, Apr 24, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. KI5II

KI5II XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Like new. Purchased 8/21/2018, rarely used and only QRP. No pets and Non smoking home. Includes and shipped in original box and packing with HM-219 mic and power cable. Start up manual included and complete Manual on CD. This also includes Black Cat Systems 2 port USB CI-V interface with driver CD, $69 value. Also MFJ-5713DI DATA/ACC CABLE. $20 value. Also included is a 32GB SD memory card. This is a very nice rig. It has never left the house. I just did not use it enough to keep it.
    $925 shipped CONUS only, ic7300forsale.jpg PayPal prefered.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    K5MTY, KA8UGB, W9JTC and 2 others like this.
  2. N9SLP

N9SLP Ham Member QRZ Page

Will you take $850 shipped?

3. KI5II

Thank you for your reply. I am almost getting cold feet about selling it. I will take $875 shipped.
    James

4. N9SLP

N9SLP Ham Member QRZ Page

Sounds good i will be out of town till Tuesday need an address to send a postal money order my email address is mgibbs48@live.com

5. KI5II

SOLD: Pending payment.

6. KK4GLG

KK4GLG Ham Member QRZ Page

please let me know of this radio become available for any kind a reason I well sand you 875 peypal

7. KI5II

This unit is sold and shipped

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.