ad: AbAuRe-1

SOLD ICOM IC-7300 with Extras

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE7MAV, Apr 7, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. KE7MAV

KE7MAV Ham Member QRZ Page

Purchased new by me in October 2018 from HRO Portland, out of curiosity about the receiver section and suitability for foreign MW DX. It's a fine radio for medium wave but I prefer my black box SDRs. I'm strictly a MW & SWBC DXer and not interested in ham activities, which is why this 7300 has never transmitted (mic never even taken out of the bag).

The radio is in superb shape and has the original ICOM box and outer shipping box, plus all included accessories, mic, power cable (with added Powerpole connectors), fuses etc., and printed manual and on CDROM. The radio's firmware is the latest. In addition I'm including a nice IC-7300 vinyl & felt dust cover and a 3-position "Universal Wire Bail Stand" from Nifty Accessories, for tilt-bail radios like the 7300. Also included and installed on the 7300 is the ICOM IC-MB123 handle kit.

Price is $875 plus actual shipping charges via FedEX to a USA address; PayPal only. Please contact me via my QRZ email address only. Not interested in trades, thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    N0HN, K5MTY and KG7QJB like this.
  2. KE7MAV

Thank you, but I'm not interested in trades. I'll edit my post to mention this.

3. KE7MAV

This radio is SOLD, to a local buyer, pending receipt of funds.

K1ZBT likes this.
  4. KE7MAV

This IC-7300 is now SOLD.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.