ad: UR5CDX-1

ICOM IC-7300 Review and Full Walk Through

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Equipment Reviews' started by VA2PV, Oct 27, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: FBNews-1
ad: OK1UUad-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. DJ0AJ

DJ0AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

pascual thank,s for full rewiev 7300 icom vy73 DJOAJ ekrem

VA2PV likes this.
  2. KP4CZ

KP4CZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Excellent video, very detail with more information than others i seen. I appreciate the time and dedication on your informational videos! A+++ Icom 7300 is a great radio! 73's from Jose-kp4cz-Va

3. N0WBA

N0WBA Ham Member QRZ Page

I welcome the review late or not, before I put my money down i spend about a month researching an item that costs this much . I have the 7300, it will probably be all the radio I will ever need, Ive also had an elecraft kx2 and kenwood 590sg... the kenwood was the radio I wanted the most but the price kept me away when compared to the 7300, I purchased the 7300 first then curiosity got the best of me and I purchased the 590sg as well. I love both radios , I sold the 590 because in my usage there were things I liked about the 7300 more however I miss the kenwood and debating on buying it again though I cant justify owning both. Overall i felt the 7300 was the most intuitive to learn, maybe because of my tech background but Im drawn to the old school feeling of the kenwood .

4. W9WQA

W9WQA Ham Member QRZ Page

i keep my 450d as backup. ill never go back to "old fashioned rigs!"
    love my 7300 and even the little xiegu g90 with its tiny display. it actually works with one watt!! i worked rhode island from south bend,,,1 watt ssb!
    never though id work qrp...
    love seeing full band activity at a glance...

5. KA3CNC

KA3CNC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks so much for this video...ive owned this radio for a while and never knew it was capable of some of the things that you showed in the review...guess I didn't read the manual well enough....lol...I learned a lot from this...thanks

6. ZS6ANT

ZS6ANT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Good review with clear explanations of the features and how to operate.
    Having been a owner of a IC7300 for more than two years , i would share the You-tube link for any new hams wanting more information on this rig.
    thank you Pascal

7. KD5QHB

KD5QHB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey great comment!! This guy is trying to bring something to the ham radio community and u knock him!!! Wow. No wonder the hobby is growing!!!