SOLD Icom IC-7300 HF & 6m Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W9RAD, Jan 30, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W9RAD

W9RAD Ham Member QRZ Page

Very nice IC-7300, low hours, 100% operational condition and 9.9 cosmetic.
    Includes everything that came with it new. Has latest firmware
    Full length power cord, HM-219 hand mic, printed manual, CD, factory carton, etc.
    I will also include a 32gb SDHC card.
    $800 plus a little help with shipping (firm)
    Payment by USPS money order or cash in person.
    Would be willing to meet buyer within 50 miles of Milwaukee, WI DSCF5096.JPG

W2MJP, KP4DZ and KE9OL like this.
  2. NF8O

NF8O Ham Member QRZ Page

I am interested in your IC-7300 and would help with shipping. Was the transceiver always used in a smoke free environment and are you the original owner. Why are you selling?

Dave
    NF8O

3. W9RAD

I purchased this rig from the original owner. It has always been in a smoke free, pet free environment.
    Selling because I prefer to use my IC-7410 and the 7300 spends too much time covered with a towel.

KD2INZ likes this.
  4. NF8O

NF8O Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you accept PayPal for payment if I covered the fees . If so, I would also cover shipping cost via FEDEX or UPS.
    My email is NF8O@arrl.net

5. W9RAD

SOLD

W2CSI likes this.
  6. KD2INZ

KD2INZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm glad you found a buyer. I bought my IC-7410 from a guy who the IC-7300. I love my IC-7410. It's a great radio. 73, Dave KD2INZ

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.