For Sale Icom IC-7100

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NY1US, Sep 16, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. NY1US

NY1US Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Selling my beloved IC-7100 all mode plus Dstar radio. This one has served me well and continues to do so, Very good receive and transmit. All functions work and only minor signs of use. Always in a non-smoking shack. Has the IF tap mod done so you can hook a USB SDR dongle to it and view full color waterfall on your PC. Will include the SDR dongle and wire with purchase. Radio comes with the desk top controller, base unit, original cable, USB data/programming cable, original power plug which has been shortened and power pole connections added. Also has original Icom hand mic and mounting bracket in case you want to set it up mobile. I believe I have the original manual too which will also be sent if so.

This is a great rig if you enjoy HF, data modes, Dstar and 2m.440.

Asking $725 firm via paypal shipped and insured or local cash pickup for $700.

Please email NY1US@arrl.net if interested. Thank you!

20190915_153548.jpg 20190915_153356 (1).jpg

W4KEF, NJ1S, W7GST and 5 others like this.
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.