For Sale Icom Ic-7100

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K2GK, Feb 18, 2018.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: DLSpec-1
  1. K2GK

K2GK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

For your consideration my Icom Ic-7100 is for sale. This model is an excellent radio and if not for having too many HF/VHF/UHF radios already I would not part with this.

The IC-7100 is a full featured radio with built in superb filtering, as you see in the pictures a nice band scope and Dstar at full HF-VHF-and UHF output power on the respective bands Yes there is dstar on HF too.
    The radio is in very good to excellent condition but of course that is my opinion. No smokers here.
    Also note the size is just slightly larger than my FT-817nd setup and at 4-5 amp draw transmits at 25 watts all day. Bring it home and enjoy the 100 watt full power.
    The LDG Tuner is available for an additional $50 (a deal and a half right there.)
    Sold and shipped to US continental contiguous states only.
    Payment of $750 for the radio Shipped using PayPal as payment.

OPTIONAL PICKUP on Long Island NY, save shipping and my PayPal fee. 73 de Gary k2gk
    Call my Cell 10-10pm eastern time. (516) 351-fivetwotoosix with questions.

Attached Files:

K5MTY, WB4QBD and KA8UGB like this.
  2. KG5JLA

KG5JLA Ham Member QRZ Page

I sold my rig thinking I would not miss it. I was wrong. But now maybe can up grade. So will you e-mail me your PayPal info. I will Take both for the 8 . my email is my call at ARRL dot net. Thank you Sir 73 de KG5JLA

3. KC4SW

KC4SW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Is this unit still available? If so please reply to kc4sw@kc4sw.com (same as are address) I will PayPal ASAP thank you steve KC4SW

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.