SOLD ICOM IC-7100 HF/6M/VHF/UHF DSTAR Transceiver + LDG IT-100 Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N7JRJ, Oct 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. N7JRJ

N7JRJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Selling my ICOM IC-7100 Transceiver, LDG IT-100 Tuner, ICOM RS-BA1 Remote Control Software, Yeasu mic adapter, RT Systems software (via download), Tuner plug (allows tune signal from 7100 to remote tuner when a tuner is not installed). Selling as a complete kit only.

This was a backup to my main rig in my non-smoking shack. In the spirit of KonMari (dunno, XYL told me about it), I'm "simplifying the shack." This radio no longer sparks joy (XYL term), but it works excellently.

Includes everything as supplied by ICOM, and boxed in original boxes, with manual & CD. Invoice. Asking $750.00 for the whole kit with FREE Insured, Double Boxed Shipping to US48 ONLY. PayPal only. NO Trades, remember, KonMari - simplify.

73's

J.R., N7JRJ
    N7JRJ <at> outlook <.> com IC7100-Front.jpeg IC7100-Back.jpeg IC7100-Connected.jpeg

K1PCG, N4SRB and NJ1S like this.
  2. KX4UL

KX4UL Subscriber QRZ Page

I think you mean “Marie Kondo”...lol! Nice radio!

3. N7JRJ

N7JRJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes, She’s the originator of the method.

The unit has sold, I believe this unit will spark joy for the new owner. :)

J.R., N7JRJ

WB5MG and KX4UL like this.
  4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.