SOLD ICOM IC-706MKIIG, LDG Z-100Plus Tuner and Separation Cable/Bracket

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WQ6N, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. WQ6N

WQ6N XML Subscriber QRZ Page

For Sale: ICOM IC-706MKIIG, LDG Z-100Plus Tuner and Separation Cable/Bracket

I am selling a very nice ICOM IC-706MKIIG Mobile Transceiver, LDG Z-100Plus Tuner and OPC-581 Separation Cable/Bracket. It has a very late serial number 16851 which means that it will have the latest finals. Anything less than 15XXX finals are no longer available and will cost, in the area of $400+ to fix/update. There is a very little cosmetic wear. Extremely light scuffs on the clear screen display that can only be seen at an angle in the light and have no effect on the working display. No mobile bracket included but anything with a 6 ½ in. ID will work. Electrically it is 100% fully operational. I only used 70% of the output power at any time. The LDG Z100 Plus antenna tuner/cable provides automated excellent SWR matching. There are 100 memories designed in the tuner. There are a couple of mounting holes in the top of the tuner I have the original box for the transceiver. I have both manuals (The transceiver manual cover shows wear and the Quick Chart is included), mic and power cables. I am including the separation cable (slight jacket ding that is taped).

I am asking $675.00 firm for the unit, tuner and separation kit. Buyer pay for the shipping $30.00 (covers flat rate express and insurance). I would prefer USPS Postal money order. If Paypal is used, please include 2.9% ($20.50) in addition to cover the Paypal fees. Sold AS-IS, and due to part swappers, the sale is final with no returns.

Non-smoking and no pets

Specifications: http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/amateur/hf/706/

IC-706MKIIG ALL.jpg

Attached Files:

K5MTY, AE0DM, KC8TMW and 1 other person like this.
  2. WQ6N

I think that I need to make a correction regarding the antenna tuner. The tuner marking says it's a Z-100 vice the Plus model. This doe not change the asking price but is a clarification/correction.
    Specifications
    • Microprocessor controlled, switched L tuning network
    • 200 tune memories for almost instant return to previouslytuned frequencies
    • Antenna impedance: 6 to 800 Ohms (approximately 10:1 SWR, 3:1 on 6 meters)
    • Continuous coverage 1.8 to 54 MHz
    • Power range: 0.1 - 125 watts, 50 watts on 6 meters.
    • Latching Relays hold tuned setting indefinitely, even when power is removed
    • Tunes nearly any coax fed antenna. Use optional Balun for long wires.
    • Triple function tune control button
    • Tuning time: 1 to 6 seconds, 3 average (0.1 second minimum in memory mode)
    • DC power requirements: 7 to 18 volts DC @ 300 mA during tune
    • Enclosure sizes: 5” x 5” x 1.5”
    • Weight: 14 ounces

3. WQ6N

SOLD

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.