SOLD Icom IC-706MKII

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NY7Z, Aug 23, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. NY7Z

NY7Z Ham Member QRZ Page

It's time to clean out the shack to raise funds for a new SDR. This IC-706MKII radio is in excellent condition. Used very little, non-smoker, non-mobile, stored indoors. Everything works 100%. Screen bright and sharp, faceplate has no marks or scratches. Has installed UT-106 DSP unit and no other options. Comes with everything it came with new, including mic, power cord, original Icom operating manual and service Manual, all extra connectors and fuses in unopened bag, unused mobile bracket mounting screws, quick reference card, warranty card, original boxes, and all original packaging.

As a bonus, it also comes with original Icom Service Manual and IC-706MKII sales brochure.

This is a repost from my original August 11 listing due to the original buyer failing to follow through.

$465 including free shipping via FedEx Ground. It will be carefully double boxed and insured. PayPal preferred but a check or money order is OK too. Thanks, Darren

IMG_2337a.jpg IMG_2344a.jpg IMG_2345a.jpg IMG_2334a.jpg IMG_2346a.jpg

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    NH7RO, KC2YMO, KA8UGB and 5 others like this.
  2. W7CNK

W7CNK Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm very interested but is the case damaged in the upper left-hand corner???

K2SCH likes this.
  3. NY7Z

NY7Z Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed that. No there isn't any damage, it's just the way the case top was fitting to the chassis. Turned out the top case screws were a bit loose. I tightened them and it's much better now, although there is still s little lip where the case top and the front panel don't quite line up. It's partly just the nature of the design since there are no screws at the front corners of the case, only two little metal tabs that slide in under the top of the front panel at the center. The front edge of the case top is unpainted from the factory.

As soon as the sun comes up here in Idaho, I'll post more photos of the corner area.

4. NY7Z

NY7Z Ham Member QRZ Page

IMG_2609.JPG OK, here are more photos of the top left corner. I got multiple angles to try to show there is no damage. If anyone would like more photos or has any other questions, please let me know. Thanks, Darren

IMG_2598.JPG IMG_2599.JPG IMG_2600.JPG IMG_2601.JPG IMG_2603.JPG IMG_2605.JPG IMG_2606.JPG IMG_2607.JPG View attachment 581247 IMG_2610.JPG

KK6ILV, KB3YZU and NH7RO like this.
  5. NY7Z

NY7Z Ham Member QRZ Page

The radio is SOLD.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.