ad: vanity

SOLD Icom IC-706MK2G HF/VHF/UHF with MIC, Cord, Book, Box

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W6XA, Sep 2, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. W6XA

W6XA Ham Member QRZ Page

This MK2G is 100% operational. It is in above average physical condition but it has been used. Not mobile, however. The paint is still inside the mounting bracket screw holes. It comes with the stock HM-103 microphone, OPC-25A DC power cord, original printed user manual and the standard box. $550 shipped to any U. S. address. Foreign addresses will be extra. I guarantee my sales because I have photos and markings on all the circuit boards. If the radio is not working as advertised and it is returned with all the original circuit boards intact, a full refund is available. Contact me at the email listed with my call sign on this web site.

SAM_3527.JPG SAM_3529.JPG SAM_3530.JPG

VK3GOR, AB4KA, KT5OT and 1 other person like this.
  2. K6ACJ

K6ACJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Are people getting so bad that we must keep a DNA sample of the circuit boards in the case someone buys to swap out the boards ?

KD2RHT and K7SKE like this.
  3. AE5SB

AE5SB Ham Member QRZ Page

yes

KD7HCW likes this.
  4. W6XA

W6XA Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.