SOLD Icom IC-703 with accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB7NRN, Oct 30, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KB7NRN

KB7NRN Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale is my IC-703 (non +). It is in very good condition and operates fine on all bands and all modes.
    It has the narrow 250 hz CW filter installed. Comes with two 9.6v, 3800ma batteries, home made aluminum case, power cable, stock hand mic, original manual and original box. You can see more photos on my QRZ page, scroll down to 2013 entry.

You can use it in the case with battery installed or with external supply for 10 watts out when powered by a 12vdc. One battery will work all day at 5 watts out. You can also remove it from the case and use it stand alone. When installed in the case all connections are brought to the front panel. Connections are: RF tx/rx SO239 connector, external DC coaxial power connector and key 1/8" phone jack. There's also a switch to select internal battery or external DC. Battery must be removed to charge. No charger included.

Please PM me to get email address and/or phone number.

$600 obo shipped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    KK4CCA likes this.
  2. KB7NRN

Forgot to mention I do not take PayPal.
    Payment can be either Money Order or personal check.

3. N0JZQ

N0JZQ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Radio still for sale?

4. KB7NRN

5. KB7NRN

Sold

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.