SOLD Icom IC 7000

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB7PW, Dec 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
  1. WB7PW

WB7PW Ham Member QRZ Page

Only 5 years old, wonderful HF/VHF/UHF transceiver. It has all the original stuff, manual included, and a LDG IT-100 tuner that was never used. I used the radio exclusively for satellite uplink, and thus never used the HF. I can include the USB/RS232/CI-V hardware - I used the USB connector so doppler shift was controlled by the computer. All worked well, until I got a Flex radio, and now I never use this..... Really wanted $790 for the whole thing, shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Phil WB7PW wadk0001@tc.umn.edu

Attached Files:

K5MTY likes this.
  2. W2AAC

W2AAC Ham Member QRZ Page

How is the cosmetic condition? What is the serial number as well

N5ATL likes this.
  3. KD9KMV

KD9KMV Ham Member QRZ Page

Is this still for sale? Any more detailed pics please?

4. WB7PW

I think it look brand new - can't see ANY cosmetic defects. SN is 515195.

5. WB7PW

I tried to load more pics, but got a "too large for server" error. Will try to downsize and get some more on here...

6. WB7PW

7. WB7PW

Someone asked about power output - I never measured it, never transmitted on HF (it's supposed to do 100W), and do know that I could reduce the power on 2M and 3/4M because I did that when satellites were overhead and I didn't need the power to get the signal through. Again, only used FM/USB/LSB on 2M and 3/4M; and the computer controlled the frequency through the CI-V link - the SATPC32 program wouldn't set USB/LSB correctly, so I had to set that too. I listened a few times on HF, but there are many functions/modes/etc I have never tried.......

8. WB7PW

Sold and shipped (via eBay, no real interest here)....... Thanks for looking.

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.