For Sale ICOM IC 7000

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K2TAC, Oct 11, 2018 at 5:23 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. K2TAC

K2TAC Ham Member QRZ Page

ICOM IC-7000
    $750
    Serial num. 0502333
    One-owner
    Used but in excellent condition 9.5/10
    All functions work as designed
    Was in a second vehicle so got very little use.
    Original HM-151 mic, power cord, 2 front panel separation cables OPC-1444 16ft. (1 new, 1 used), one MB-105A head mounting bracket, and one Laser Printed owners manual included.
    The soft touch coating peeled off the tuning knob so it’s just a hard smooth surface now but it looks new and you can’t even tell and I actually prefer it. Refer to pictures.

Please text or email with any questions, 540-860-8403 or volvodr66@gmail.com
    Additional pictures available upon request.
    Radio is being sold as is.
    Please note price includes shipping insured to your address.
    I accept PayPal for payment. The PayPal address is volvodr66@yahoo.com

See pictures for details.
    Thanks
    Tom
    K2TAC

Attached Files:

K5MTY, K3SSB, K5OHM and 2 others like this.
  2. K7LRB

K7LRB Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey Tom,
    How long have you owned the 7000?
    Thanks and 73,
    Larry

3. K2TAC

Hi Larry,
    I bought it New. Can’t remember exactly when but from the serial numbers I’ve researched mine seems to come from around 2006. That sounds about right. Hope that helps.
    Any more questions, just ask, e-mail or text. Info in the post!
    Tom

4. K2TAC

Larry,
    Forgot to add. This unit was in a second vehicle that never got much use and was only used on 2 meter and 440, mostly to monitor. It probably has a total of 2-3 hours of actual “talk-time”. The owners manual is Laser Printed in a three-ring binder.

Thanks,
    Tom

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.