ad: GNOHF-1

SOLD Icom IC-7000 + LDG 200ProII

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NY0K, Aug 5, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. NY0K

NY0K Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Selling my mobile rig to finance a desktop contest rig. Works excellent, used mostly for OMISS and net check-ins.

Icom IC-7000 transceiver with DC power cord and a new unused handheld microphone with box (I used a Heil headset). Will include additional freebies in the box that I will not have any use for. $700 + shipping.

Also, I have a nice well-kept LDG AT-200Pro II autotuner. Also works excellent, only used for a month before I picked up a 600Pro to go with my Yaesu amp. Includes power cord. $125 + shipping.

If you take both, I will take $800 shipping included. Can meet in person in Springfield, MO area if you're local. Accept PayPal or US Postal money order. Continental US only, will only sell to licensed ham radio operators, will use your QRZ address for shipping.

Attached Files:

W0PEB and KC2YMO like this.
  2. KC2YMO

KC2YMO Ham Member QRZ Page

So, what are those additional freebies? Just curious.

3. NY0K

Whatever I have around that is for this specific radio. So far: a screen protector for the IC-7000 and an old RigTalk USB key (nothing else, just the key). Printed manual just located, so that too.

4. KC2YMO

KC2YMO Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks. Was hoping for the separation kit. Wishful.

5. NY0K

Forgot about that. I'll dig around and see if I can find it.

6. NY0K

Radio is sold.

KA9JLM likes this.
  7. NY0K

Tuner is sold, thank you.

8. KG5TON

KG5TON Ham Member QRZ Page

all sold.

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.