SOLD Icom IC-51A+ Sunset Orange

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8XG, May 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: DLSpec-1
  1. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This radio is as new shipped for $239 Priority Mail USA. I simply took it out of the box, put the antenna on it, loaded my code plug from my Yellow IC-51A+ into the SD-Card slot, and tested it on the local D-star repeater.

All parts put back in the baggies. Very nice Safety Color Orange anniversary plus colors model.
    See here the description: https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/ht/0051newcolors.html
    • Faster Data transfer in DV mode
    • RS-MS1A Androidâ„¢ Application (optional OPC-2350LU cable required)
    • Additional Dplus reflector link commands
    • DV and FM repeater search functions
    • Enhanced D-PRS functions

Includes the Orange slip on cover seen in the photo as a bonus. All original stuff in the original box as new. No need for a programming cord, the software is a free download at Icom, I can send you the link.

You use the an SD-card to transfer the programming from the PC to the radio. No cumbersome cords with Com ports to figger' out , Hi Hi .

Paypal payment to my QRZ listed email address which is: QRZ [at] K8XG [dot] com

Art IMG_0322.JPG IMG_0323.JPG

KG4BFR likes this.
  2. K8XG

3. K8XG

Sold pending payment

4. K8XG

Sold

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.