SOLD Icom IC-2AT Handheld

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W9BLF, Feb 11, 2019 at 7:01 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. W9BLF

W9BLF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have an Icom IC-2AT handheld that was included in my first set of equipment that I bought. I have never used and I put it on charge for about 2 hours and the battery was holding a little charge. I don't know if the radio works, hadn't been used by the previous owner for quite some time and I have had it laying in a drawer for 8 years or so. All you get is the radio and antenna. There is no charger. I used a wall wart that I had for something else just to see if it charged at all. It had .2 vdc when I plugged it in and had .39 vdc when I unplugged it and checked voltage. Does come with an antenna, will ship USPS flat rate box for CONUS. I can't give any guarantee on this so no warranty express or implied. No returns due to part swappers and scammers.

No clue what to ask for it, so with that said, shoot me an offer. Will take paypal. Info good on qrz.

Attached Files:

2. N4QWK

N4QWK Ham Member QRZ Page

What are you asking for it? Ballpark.

3. W9BLF

Randolph: Have no idea what it is worth. Just make me an offer. Maybe enough to ship it USPS flat rate box, paypal fee, and buy me a lunch at the local diner hi hi

AA6DX likes this.
  4. AA6DX

AA6DX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I would swap you something ??? Mark AA6DX
    aa6dx@arrl.net

5. W9BLF

What ya got Mark?

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.