For Sale ICOM IC-281H 2 METER W/440 RECEIVE

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8XQM, Aug 12, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. N8XQM

N8XQM Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale here is a Icom IC-281H. This FM mobile rig does 50W out on 2 meters plus 440mhz receive only. This would make a great packet or mobile radio! The IC-281H is packet ready, and a data jack is available for direct TNC connection, supporting speeds up to 9600 baud! This radio has been slightly used. Cosmetically, It has a few tiny scratches on the radio. The radio works completely fine, full 50W output but the HM-77A microphone has a issue that causes it to key up randomly/stick at times, so you may want to look into getting another microphone to replace it. Other than that it works great! I am selling because I have no use for it any longer and want to fund other projects. Asking $75 Shipped to lower 48 states only. Accepting Paypal Only. For Payment/Contact me at my QRZ.com Email Address. All is sold "As Is". No Returns. Radio will ship when funds are received. Thank you for looking and appreciate your interest!

20170801_153329.jpg 20170801_153401.jpg 20170801_153547.jpg

VE5RH likes this.
  2. N8XQM

Bump

3. N8XQM

Bump

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.