SOLD ICOM IC-229H 2M/VHF Mobile

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N3KGD, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. N3KGD

N3KGD Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello all,

For sale is a classic ICOM IC-229H VHF/2M mobile radio in excellent condition. Comes complete with the mounting bracket (less screws), DTMF microphone and power cable (needs a fuse/not pictured). This radio has been in storage for quite some time. Pulled it out and tested it the other day: it works great to this day! A truly rugged radio. Looking for $110 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. I accept PayPal as a form of payment. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Email is valid on QRZ profile.

Thanks and 73,
    Nick,
    N3KGD
    IMG_0144.JPG

2. N3KGD

Price reduced to $85 shipped or most reasonable best offer. Need to clear this excess equipment from my storage closet!

3. N3KGD

Radio has sold. Moderators please lock and/or delete thread. Thanks and 73, Nick, N3KGD.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.