Sale/Trade Icom GMRS/UHF Repeater Package

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NZ4X, May 3, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. NZ4X

NZ4X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Offering for sale or possible trade is my Icom GMRS repeater in excellent condition. It is powered by an Icom F221-1 and an Icom F211s. Powerful 45 watts output into a tuned duplexor (462.725 MHz). Included with the package is a CAT 200B controller. The radios are housed in a nice metal enclosure with built in power supply.
    As part of the package I am including an almost new Cushcraft GMRS vertical antenna and Approximately 70 feet of 1/2 hardline. I have the original bill of sale from the original owner of the repeater. These radios are commercial radios. The repeater was professionally built by GMRS Oulet. This repeater covers the Amateur band as well and could be reprogrammed. The CAT 200 controller is programmed using key pad on your HT.
    I would prefer pickup of the repeater but shipping is possible. Make offer. Possible trade? Older HF radio. Ten-Tec Omni 6,Drake TR-7,Ft-847,TS-2000 etc. Looking to move it. All offers will be considered.
    Good on QRZ.
    Thanks,
    Ronnie NZ4X

Attached Files:

KI7BKL and K8RDG like this.
  2. W2MGF

W2MGF Ham Member QRZ Page

WOULD YOU PROGRAM THIS IF i BUY FOR HAM BANDS I DO HAVE GMRS LICENSE BUT I RATHER HAVE HAM

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.