SOLD Icom FL-53A Narrow Filter for IC-718 and others

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE8EAS, May 19, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KE8EAS

KE8EAS Ham Member QRZ Page

Our club purchased this filter for our IC-718. Before it was installed, we decided to begin upgrading our station in memory of a recent silent key member. We've sold the transceiver and the buyer decided not to get the filter. It was purchased for $150 and appears to never have been installed or used. It does have a spot on the back side that looks like it has been tarnished for one reason or another. Doesn't look like a scorch mark, since it's never been used to my knowledge.

It will also fit the following transceiver models from Icom:

IC-703, IC-736, IC-737, IC-738, IC-740, IC-745, IC-746, IC-751, IC-751A, IC-756, IC-761, IC-765, IC-775, IC, 775DSP, IC-R75

I'm asking $135 with free shipping to the USA. PayPal please. If interested, feel free to email me at KE8EAS@Gmail.com (way better than here, my phone dings as soon as I get an email) I'll respond promptly and update this post once sold. Thank you - Josh KE8EAS

IMG_2344.JPG

IMG_2345.JPG

IMG_2346.JPG

IMG_2347.JPG

IMG_2348.JPG

IMG_2349.JPG

2. KN4IZW

KN4IZW Ham Member QRZ Page

is this available

KE8EAS likes this.
  3. KE8EAS

Yes, still available

4. KE8EAS

Still available 5/27/19

5. KE8EAS

SOLD SOLD SOLD

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.