Wanted ICOM AT-500 Antenna Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K1LGQ, Jan 23, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. K1LGQ

K1LGQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Would be interested in getting an Icom AT-500 for my Icom shack. A reasonable price would be attractive. If you're near me in New Hampshire/Massachusetts...I'll make a run to your QTH. Dennis - K1LGQ@ARRL.NET

2. 6Y5RW

6Y5RW Ham Member QRZ Page

I domhave a at500 plus icom cable that i will be bringing to Florida when i come up for my annual bisit to the Orlando Hamfest,i can send you photo,s of the unit its in good condition and works perfectly,the price is $275 plus you pay shipping from 33025.
    I will be arriving in Fl. On Feb8 so shipping would be a day or 2 after arrival.
    Rupert
    6y5rw

3. 6Y5RW

4. 6Y5RW

I do have a at500 with connecting cable i will be selling it will not be available for shipping until after Feb. 8 when i come up to Florida for my annual trip to the Orlando hamfest.The tuner is in excellent condition works flawlessly the price is $275 and you pay shipping from 33025,pictuers of the unit i can send if you are interested.my email allmode5@hotmail .com
    Rupert
    6y5rw

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.