SOLD ICOM AH-4 Automatic Antenna Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K3JLS, Oct 14, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K3JLS

K3JLS Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm selling a pristine ICOM AH-4 antenna tuner that I purchased new about 4 years ago and which has always resided in my attic. I've used it to tune an attic wire loop with several Icom radios (746, 703, 7200, 7300). It works flawlessly. We're moving to smaller quarters and will be using magnetic loop antennas from now on.

It comes with the unused mounting hardware (see pictures).

The cord has been cut to enable me to route the control wiring from my first floor up to the attic, and the ends can easily be re-joined - or - a longer 4 conductor cable spliced in, as your situation requires.

It will be securely packed (bubble wrap and peanuts) and insured in a large USPS Priority Mail Box.

Price $195.

Shipping $24

PayPal OK.

CONUS only.

I no longer ship to California.

73's - Joe - K3JLS

Attached Files:

2. IU1CYF

IU1CYF Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Joe,
    i'm interested and i'd like to buy it.
    Any possibility to ship to Italy?
    You can see more info about me on QRZ.
    Thank you for the time you dedicate in replying to me.
    73 de Torino, Italy
    IU1CYF

3. KD8VT

KD8VT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Does this work with am IC-718.

4. K3JLS

yes it does

5. IU1CYF

IU1CYF Ham Member QRZ Page

Joe good morning,
    I apologize if I write to you again but I have not received any reply either in this thread or to the email indicated in QRZ.
    I checked the details to arrange the shipment. I can arrange for UPS to pick up the package with the ICOM AH4 at your home or at the address you will provide me. You won't have to take care of anything, except to prepare the package for UPS on the day you will indicate to be comfortable.

If you are interested in selling me the product, I would ask you for courtesy:
    1) to tell me your email address to pay the 195 US $.
    2) to indicate the address, day and time slot at which UPS can proceed to collect the package
    3) indicate the size and weight of the package.

As soon as you give me confirmation and you will give me the 3 previous information I can proceed to pay you and organize the collection.

I await your kind reply.

73 Paul IU1CYF

6. K3JLS

7. K3JLS

Tentatively sold to K7LRB - awaiting funds

8. K3JLS

SOLD

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.