SOLD Icom 910H with Voice & DSP

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5CFI, Jan 30, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. W5CFI

W5CFI Ham Member QRZ Page

For Sale:

Icom 910H 2 Meter and 70cm All Mode Satellite/Terrestrial/EME Radio. This is the high power version. 100 watt 2 Meter and 75 watt 70cm. Power setting is variable if you need to lower to drive a amp. It works well and is on the air now. It has the UT-106 DSP option and the UT-102 Voice Module. It will come with both the Desk Mic SM-20 and stock hand mic. Schematics are included, but the manual is not. The manual is a digital download. Price is $700, PayPal, Zelle, or USPS Money Order plus shipping. Pick up is available as well. No refunds or returns. If you are within a few hundred miles we can meet on the air so you can hear it. Email howelldw at gmail dot com

image1-1.jpeg

K4LIX, W2NPR, WB8WKQ and 4 others like this.
  2. KC2LED

KC2LED Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, would you be interested in any kind of a trade? Has it been around smoke? I have a lot of gear here. Really want 1.2 gig. Thanks, Dirk

3. N6YUV

N6YUV Ham Member QRZ Page

I will take it if you take PayPal. My email is good on QRZ

4. N6YUV

N6YUV Ham Member QRZ Page

Contact me with your PayPal address.

5. K5HS

K5HS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

email sent

6. W5CFI

W5CFI Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for looking. The radio is sold.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.