For Sale Icom '80s rack mount shack cleaning 765/970/781/PW-1

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WN9W, Mar 3, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
  1. WN9W

WN9W XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ready to clear some space from the shack and am selling my 1980's vintage Icom setup. All items are currently rack mounted and include rack handles + shelf.

ICOM 781 with LCD display. antenna tuner works, 150W output. operating and service manuals -- $900
    ICOM 765 includes Linrad roofing filter, antenna tuner works, 100W output. Operating and service manual -- $600
    ICOM 970A VHF/UHF -- Includes CTS/Tone, voice. UX-R95 installed, but not working. Inlcudes service manual for rig and receive unit -- $700
    ICOM IC-PW1 1Kw Amplifier. This amp does not have integrated bypass, but I have a 12V relay wired in to route input 1 to output 1 when amplifier is off. The internal antenna tuner DOES NOT work, but has full power output with resonant antenna. Includes K9JM CI-V router and two ICOM DIN interface cables. Operating and service manuals-- $2500
    PALSTAR BT1500A Balanced Double L Antenna Tuner -- works fine -- $450
    Behringer 16 channel Line Mixer model RX1602 -- $100.

I have the factory box for the IC-781 and the factory shipping box for the PW-1.
    Paypal is welcome. Pick up is welcome. All equipment is currently in service if you would like to QSO or inspect. Live near Cleveland and can meet if reasonably local.

Shipping to be paid by buyer.

Thanks for looking -- Dave/WN9W

Attached Files:

KA8UGB, W6UXB, N9NSB and 1 other person like this.
  2. K9TWC

K9TWC Ham Member QRZ Page

Any problems with the IC-781

3. K9TWC

What about shipping to 54001

4. VE3TCV

VE3TCV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll take the IC-781 if still available, I have a Fedex account that I could use for shipping to Toronto Canada.

KA8UGB likes this.
  5. WN9W

I'm not aware of any problems with the 781. I use it now. It does have an LCD installed for the CRT. I will accept returns if you find something broken on it. Let me get weight and shipping cost.....Dave

6. K9TWC

Thanks Dave as lad like to purchase it

7. K9TWC

Dave having a little problem with using the site as its my first time. I'd like to purchase the IC-781. I can be contacted at kd6twc@ yahoo.com I was expecting an email response through QRZ but I see it may not work this way. Robert

8. WN9W

IC-781 has been sold. Other items still available.......

9. WN9W

ICOM IC-PW1 1Kw Amplifier price reduced from $2500 10 $1900. free shipping lower 48. Paypal desired.....Dave

K4DVV likes this.
  10. AB3JF

AB3JF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Can you tell me what rack box you have that equipment mounted in? Looks glorious, want one.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.