ad: M2Ant-1

SOLD Icom 7600

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4AFB, May 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W4AFB

W4AFB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Selling off some gear to buy new toys. HI HI. For sale: Icom 7600 that I purchased new in July 2013. One owner, non-smoking home. Treated with care. Excellent condition. Worked mostly CW, but audio on factory microphone is crisp and clear. Had many comments on its quality. Firmware version 2.0. Not one scratch. Comes with original manual, microphone, power cord, and plug/fuses pack. Will be shipped in original box. I will reset radio to factory defaults before shipping.

Cost $1500.00 with free shipping and shipping insurance to lower 48 states. Shipping anywhere else will be at buyers cost. Pay with paypal or check. Check will have to be cleared and in my account for 7 days before I ship radio. Contact me at keithmarang@yahoo.com. I will provide my phone number via email. I get enough sales calls as it is.

Thanks and 73, Keith Marang W4AFB

Icom1.jpg Icom2.jpg Icom3.jpg Icom4.jpg Icom5.jpg Icom6.jpg

K5MTY, KC3APU, K4LIX and 1 other person like this.
  2. W4AFB

I have had several calls from hams in the Orlando, FL area. I will accept $1400 if the radio is picked up, as I expect shipping to be around $100.

3. W4AFB

SOLD. Thank you QRZ and everyone for the interest.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.