SOLD Icom 756ProII

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AJ4CU, Aug 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. AJ4CU

AJ4CU Ham Member QRZ Page

I am the second owner of this fine rig and it has served me well!

The only real blemish is a little one on the main dial knob otherwise the pictures show a great radio, it's dusty, yes but that's because it has been sitting unused for a while, I'll dust it off before shipping.

It will be in the original box, double boxed, including the I-Mate, original HM-36 mic, power cord with power Poles installed, original manual and an original Icom service manual.

S/N-2201233, has been in for repair twice, first time drivers were replaced, second time the CiV interface chip failed.
    Full output across the bands and all options work as they should.

825.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Attached Files:

KF1P and N1VAU like this.
  2. AJ4CU

Ok, how about 725.00 shipped to the lower 48...

3. AJ4CU

Please cancel this listing, I am relisting with added items,
    Thanks.

4. K4DVW

K4DVW Ham Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

You can cancel and re post after 7 days. Or, you can add pictures or price changes as a reply to this thread.

5. AJ4CU

Ok folks here is an update,

I am the second owner of this fine rig and it has served me well!

The only real blemish is a little one on the main dial knob otherwise the pictures show a great radio, I have dusted the radio off and it looks great!

It will be in the original box, double boxed, including the I-Mate, original HM-36 mic, power cord with power Poles installed, original manual and an original Icom service manual and PS-125 power supply.

S/N-2201233, has been in for repair twice, first time drivers were replaced, second time the CiV interface chip failed.
    Full output across the bands and all options work as they should.

700.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Attached Files:

6. AJ4CU

Price update, 650.00 shipped to the lower 48...

7. AJ4CU

Please mark as sold..Thank You

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.