ad: M2Ant-1

ICOM 756PRO Series LED Backlight Kits

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by VE3TMT, Aug 2, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. VE3TMT

VE3TMT Ham Member QRZ Page

My LED backlight kits for the 756PRO series radios are in stock and ready for immediate shipment. All kits include detailed, step by step full color installation instructions. No more waiting for your display to brighten up, the backlight is bright as soon as you power on the radio. LEDs are rated at 100,000 hours, so you'll never have to worry about burnout. See the difference for yourself. Kits are $70 USD, which includes tracked mailing in Canada and the lower 48 states. Shipping is available worldwide, but please contact me for rates prior to ordering.

Kit.jpg Full details available on my QRZ page, and you can read the reviews from users on eHam here: https://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/13781

WY6H and W6KCS like this.
  2. VE3TMT

VE3TMT Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi all,

Due to other family and personal commitments, I am selling off all remaining in stock kits at $50 USD each. I just don't have time at the present to continue with this endeavour. Hopefully, when I am able to free up some more time, I will continue on. If you are interested in purchasing more than one kit, send me an email and we can work out a discount. I have 12 kits in stock at the moment.

Thanks to all,
    Max
    ve3tmt@gmail.com