For Sale ICOM 756PRO HF-6M Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8CJY, May 21, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. K8CJY

K8CJY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Original owner is offering an ICOM 756PRO for sale. The transceiver is in good condition and includes the microphone, power cable with Anderson Power Pole connectors and the instruction manual. The rig was originally the main station transceiver but was relegated to occasional use at a summer home.

The asking price is $750 or best offer. The price does not include shipping. The rig can be picked up at the owners QTH in Cincinnati or shipped by UPS or FedEx. The seller can be contacted via e-mail k8cjy@arrl.net or by text at 513-289-4793. Additional pictures are available.

73 Jay K8CJY

IMG_6298.JPG

W2CSI, AE0DM and KT5OT like this.
  2. KA0RJY

KA0RJY Ham Member QRZ Page

Has the Icom 756 Pro been modified to work on MARS / CAP?
    Can you weight it and send me the weight so that I can get an idea of the shipping cost?
    Thanks

73's

Reg

3. K8CJY

Hi Reg No, the rig has not been modified for CAP or MARS. It can be as there is info available out on the web.

I will weigh the unit and get you an answer but I shipped a PRO III last summer and it cost $55 total including the packing. I used UPS and the local UPS store for the packing. I do not have the original box for this rig.

Please let me know if you are still interested.

73 Jay K8CJY

4. K8AI

K8AI Subscriber QRZ Page

Just giving you an idea - I just shipped one just like it - hand mic, radio, manuals, and the box was 28#

5. K8CJY

Thanks....That sounds right. Reg....Use 28lbs as the packed weight and there will be some expenses for a box and packing material. The radio will be wrapped in multiple layers of bubble pack to insure safe shipping.

73 Jay K8CJY

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.