For Sale ICOM 756 ProII

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4KV, Jun 28, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W4KV

W4KV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This is a beautiful specimen of this transceiver. I am the second owner, and it has never been subjected to smoke or other abuse. Works perfectly. I am selling it because I have decided to go with SDR.

It comes with power cord and all the original documentation, as well as a second spiral-bound manual. I do not have the little microphone.

I will accept Paypal or personal check (though the check will have to clear before shipping).

Double boxed, and I'm including a framed ICOM promotional poster of the radio :)

Asking $1000 plus shipping within continental US. Box weighs 31 lbs and measures 18 x 18 x 13 inches. Will be shipping from zip 15235.

The pictures show some lint on the face of the xcvr which I didn't appreciate until after I had boxed it up. It is clean as a whistle.

Front.jpg Top.jpg

Attached Files:

2. W4KV

W4KV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have dropped the price to $895.00 plus shipping.

W2CSI likes this.
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.