Sale/Trade Icom 756 Pro II with PS-125 PSU & SM20 Mic Chicago Area

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC9ZAS, Mar 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. KC9ZAS

KC9ZAS Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling my Icom 756 Pro II HF Radio. Comes with a matching Icom PS-125 Power Supply & SM20 Microphone. I have used the radio for the last couple years in the shack and now find it excess to my needs. Full Power on Bands. Built in Auto Tuner works good. I would rate the condition a 8 out of 10 as there are some light scratches on radio I'm sure but definately not a radio that is beat on. The Screen has a faint 1 pixel wide red line down the center of the screen. I thought that it had a bad screen when I got the radio and would need to replace it. Screen has stayed the same brightness and line has not gotten any bigger during the last 2 years of my use. The PS-125 Power Supply has light scratches but also a 8 out of 10 I would say along with the SM-20 Icom Mic. The Power supply has an extra wire with female connection where previous ham had a meter hooked up to in his shack. I did not use this and does not affect operation so left it how it is. The SM 20 Mic works good. PTT and lock work great and good audio reports when using the radio. Original Icom 756 Pro II manual & Schematic Diagram is included, I forgot to include in photos.

$900 for ICOM 756 Pro 2, PS-125 PSU & SM20 Mic.

Don't want the Mic or Power Supply?

$700 Radio by itself

Local pickup only please.

Contact Info is good on QRZ.com

I'm located in Fox Lake, IL 60020 between Chicago & Milwaukee. Will meet at public place. Cash is King. Old fashion sale with a Handshake! 73 : - )

For Trade LOOKING for a Kenwood TS-700SP & 2M Amp Combo with cash of course for this 756 Pro II.

Attached Files:

K9MCK likes this.
  2. KC9ZAS

Price Drop!
    $600 for radio by itself local sale.

3. WC7CT

WC7CT QRZ Member QRZ Page

Price on PS and SM?

4. KC9ZAS

$240 shipped. PayPal no problem.

5. KC9ZAS

Icom 756 Pro II has been sold. PS125 and SM20 mic still available for sale.

6. NA2J

NA2J XML Subscriber QRZ Page

is the ps 125 still around??

7. KC9ZAS

Yes sending you an email now. Thanks.

8. N0NRY

N0NRY Ham Member QRZ Page

IS the SM-20 available ?

9. N0NRY

N0NRY Ham Member QRZ Page

Email sent

10. KC9ZAS

Yes. Replying to email as we speak. Thank you.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.