ad: elecraft

For Sale ICOM 751A

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4VOZ, Mar 4, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K4VOZ

K4VOZ Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale an Icom 751A transceiver in good conditions and no issues known. The radio includes:

Filters: FL-53A, FL-44A, FL-80 and FL-32A. General coverage/MARS mod, Original 751 and 751A Service manuals, instruction manual, expanded 751 and 751A schematics, Brand new /never used HM-36 hand mic, Unopened Accesory package with: 1/8" and 1/4" connectors, 2 RCA plugs, hand mic holder and 4 fuses. DC power cord. Original Box.

Condition: Some scratches on the top near the front edge. No other issues. All knobs rotate smoothly, display has no issues, See pictures for more details on the physical condition. More pictures available upon request.

Price $700 + Shipping. Paypal preferred. Will ship worldwide.

Selling As-is, No returns. Please email or reply to the ad with your questions.

Attached Files:

W7GST, WA4EE, NH7RO and 5 others like this.
  2. K4VOZ

I can sell without the service manuals and schematics for $650.00

KE9OL likes this.
  3. KI8W

KI8W Ham Member QRZ Page

Has the battery on the ROM board been replaced recently?

4. K4VOZ

No changes made by me to this radio. I bought the radio from an SK estate together with the 756-Pro III that you see in my QRZ page. I had been using the Pro III as my main radio for 2-3 years now and the 751A has very little air time. Since I'm not using it much it has to go. See pictures of the inside of the radio, attached here.

Attached Files:

5. K4VOZ

Price reduced to $650 everything included or $600 without service manuals and schematics. + Shipping.

6. W2TMD

W2TMD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sir I can offer you 350 you pay shipping.

7. K4VOZ

Hi, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to decline your offer.

KA2FIR likes this.
  8. K4VOZ

Price reduced to $630 everything included or $590 without service manuals and schematics. + Shipping.

9. K4VOZ

still available.

10. K4VOZ

Antonio AH0D please send me an email to the address listed here on QRZ. Thanks

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.