Sale/Trade icom 746

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N9ZDZ, Mar 14, 2019 at 10:07 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. N9ZDZ

N9ZDZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Just seeing what else is out there for trade would consider another radio plus cash to me. This radio works great except the RIT doesn't seem to work other then that tuner works perfect 100 watts on all HF bands. Being Traded as is. Comes with Hand mic and 6 foot power cord. email good on qrz. This radio does have the MARS MOD
    thumbnail_Image-92.png

2. NE0X

NE0X Ham Member QRZ Page

i have a ts450sat, or a tentec omni d with power supply and external vfo. any interest in one of those. ron ne0x

3. N9ZDZ

Well if any would be the ts450sat

4. KI4KCX

KI4KCX Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't know how you feel about tube radios. I have a tempo one. I have the radio , vfo and power supply. I have been a ham for 14 years and I have always wanted a icom 746. But have never had the money to buy one. The disability checks only go so far. But I would love to have this one. I also have a ht that I would throw in with it. Please let me know.
    Jerry KI4KCX
    Email is, saved1491@gmail.com

5. N9ZDZ

sorry not interested in tube types besides the email you posted is not the same as on your QRZ page so that always brings up red flags with me but thanks for the offer anyways,

6. N9ZDZ

Update the rit control has been repaired was just a lose cable.

7. N9ZDZ

Trade pending

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.