ad: QSKLLC-1

SOLD Icom 746 Pro

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4AXE, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. N4AXE

N4AXE Ham Member QRZ Page

Icom 746 Pro with stock hand mic and stock dc power cord terminated in Anderson Power pole. Used with an ALS 600 never abused. 10/10 cosmetically and 10/10 functionally. Always operated with screen at 100% brightness and has no issues, errors or repairs. Serial number 03713. Puts out 100w on all bands including 2m. This 746 pro is as good as it gets. I will ship USPS priority insured for full value anywhere in CONUS. If you prefer to have it shipped needing a signature let me know. I am looking to get $725 shipped. Paypal preferred but as long as you are willing for funds to clear I will accept Check or MO. Any questions or comments reply here, or via pm or my email on qrz is good.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

More pics upon request if needed.

K5MTY likes this.
  2. N4AXE

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

3. N4AXE

SOLD SOLD SOLD

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.