For Sale ICOM 7410 WITH ADDITIONAL ROOFING FILTERS

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W7AMC, Sep 12, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. W7AMC

W7AMC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Icom IC-7410 HF/6M transceiver in MINT condition with the owner’s manual, mic, both filters, original power cord and original double box.

I bought this from the original owner and it had less than 50 hours use on the radio, I in turn had it as a second radio to my IC-7300 and put very little additional time on it. Shortly after getting it I came across a 7600 that I bought so this one needs to go.

Non smoking, pet free home. Just have too many radios and one of this quality deserves to be used. The Icom IC-7410 provides performance in the 160 to 6 meter amateur bands with a excellent DSP and reception/transmission..

If you are looking at my ad you know about this radio. Full technical data and information can be found on the Icom website.

Truly mint condition. No scratches, dings and everything works as expected.

Price $800.00 or best offer plus shipping. Shipped via either Fedex or UPS should be about $64.00 because of the weight of the 7410, maybe a little more, I'll cover it. Due to parts swappers, all sales final. Guaranteed not to be DOA. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

W7GST, K5MTY, ER1CS and 1 other person like this.
  2. W7AMC

3. W7AMC

If your interested make me an offer and we'll talk

4. W7AMC

$775.00

5. W7AMC

I want this to go to a good home and get some use, it is a good radio and doesn't deserve to sit on the shelf. If your interested email or call me and we'll work it out.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.