For Sale Icom 7410, LDG Z-11 pro II, Yaesu FTM-100dr, Wouxun UV-9D, LNR Mag-Loop, MX-P50M QRP amplifier, more

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NS0S, Dec 3, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. NS0S

NS0S Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling everything. I am done with the hobby.

Icom 7410 with optional 6000 khz filter, MARS mod, and box manual. Works fine. No damage. $900 shipped

Yaesu FTM-100dr with MARS mod and separation kit. The mounting bracket has a few extra hole in it from mounting but everything else is perfect. It does APRS and Digital. It is only 6 months old. Comes with original box and manual. Has the latest firmware. $280 shipped

LDG Z-11 Pro II tuner. Works perfect. Has original box. $150 shipped

MX-P50M QRP amplifier. 2 watts in equals 40 watts out. Already has the custom interface cable for a KX3. Works great. $180 shipped

Wouxun UV-9D Dual Band Handheld with Airband. Works great. Has original box and manual. $140 shipped

LNR Mag-Loop antenna. Works 10-40 meters. Only used a few times. Has everything that came with it. $275 shipped.

Microham USB Interface III. Not sure if it is working correctly. I can get the CAT to work but the power light doesn't come on. I assume it is broke. Selling as is. Comes with the ICOM 13 pin cable. The cable is in great shape and cost $60 new.

My email is kc_exactly@yahoo.com
    I am in Kansas City if you are close. Everything works as it should except the Microham. That might work too but I can't figure it out. I think it is broke. It might just need some solder points fixed. Good luck.
    NS0S

Attached Files:

N3GY, K5MTY and KC0MQG like this.
  2. NS0S

NS0S Ham Member QRZ Page

Mag loop is sold.

3. NS0S

NS0S Ham Member QRZ Page

Wouxun, Amplifier, and Tuner all sold.

4. NS0S

NS0S Ham Member QRZ Page

FTM-100dr sold. Only thing left is the Icom 7410.

5. KC7PHK

KC7PHK Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, I would love to have your 7410 for Christmas! Do you happen to have the remote control software option?

And you have the 6000 filter, but not the 3000 - correct?

And I assume everything that came with it new in the box is coming with it - cables, mic, etc.

6. NS0S

NS0S Ham Member QRZ Page

No remote software. And it is the 6000 hertz filter. I am guessing that the 6000 hertz filter block both sides of the side band. So, it is actually kind of like a 3000 hertz filter. I read the 3000 hertz filter is for CW. I could be messing this all up so don't quote me. The radio is also unlock for transmitting outside of the amateur radio band.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.