For Sale Icom 7300

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4WH, Jan 13, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. K4WH

K4WH Ham Member QRZ Page

For Sale: Icom 7300

Icom 7300 abt 13 months old. As new, no marks, dings etc … from non smoker house. All the original Icom shipping boxes (two), mic, power cord, and clean manual ( no notes or writing ). Purchased to compare to Kenwood 590SG, then purchased a second hand Flex 6500 and Maestro remote head. Just sold the Kenwood, and now selling the 7300. Both nice rigs but not a Flex 6500. Not many hours at all.

If not as exactly stated, return to me in the same condition as you receivied it, and I'll refund your money.

Asking $ 975.oo and we split the shipping. I would rather meet someone near by to deliver or if you have a UPS or FedEx commerical account, and can arrange the shipping I will consider lowering the price,

Please, if you can, email me direct at: k4wh@comporium.net

Thanks for reading, K4wh IMG_2071.jpg IMG_2070.jpg IMG_2070.jpg IMG_2071.jpg

NH7RO, W9JTC, N4RMK and 7 others like this.
  2. W2CSI

W2CSI Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you be interested in a trade for a AL-811H?

Thanks,
    Charles, W2CSI

3. DU2US

DU2US Ham Member QRZ Page

4. K4WH

K4WH Ham Member QRZ Page

No thank you, k4wh

5. W1WBL

W1WBL Ham Member QRZ Page

Interested- I would get a ups or FedEx Shipping label and email it to you. I will contact you by email in a few hours to discuss DE W1WBL Wayne York Beach, ME

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.