Sale/Trade Icom-718 w/SM-20 Mic, Ci-V Cat Cable, AT-4 Tuner Cable, Mobile Mount and Din cable for Signalink

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KY4RDB, Mar 9, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: l-BCInc
  1. KY4RDB

KY4RDB Ham Member QRZ Page

This Icom-718 was used daily up until I got a sweet deal on Yaesu Ft-857D. The Icom-718 was mounted in a Gator Case type Go-Box, that deployed two times for Field Day operations. Other than that the Go-Box was kept in the shack and used as my primary station. Icom-718 has had MARS/CAP modification done. Rubber feet and tilt bar have been removed from bottom of radio. Mobile mounting bracket included with radio. Included in the sale is a SM-20 microphone, which will give you that punch you need to be heard. The CI-V Cat control cable, The AT-4 tuner cable that supplies power as well makes it possible to simply use the tune button on the radio (I used a LDG AT-100ProII tuner with this radio. Include also is the round din cable needed to hook the Icom-718 up to a Tigertronics Signalink for PSK-31 operation and other digital modes. The whole setup could be yours for $475 plus $25 shipping to lower 48. I am open to trades as well. I am looking for DMR mobiles, would be open to a home-brew repeater or home-brew MMDVM repeater. Or if you have anything else to trade on just throw it out. I will accept PayPal. All sales are final, due to parts switchers. If you have questions or trade offers please feel free to email me directly at ky4rdb@gmail.com

IMG_3583.jpg IMG_3573.jpg IMG_3588.jpg

2. KY4RDB

KY4RDB Ham Member QRZ Page

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.