ad: elecraft

Canceled Icom-7100

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7ELJ, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: K3QNTad-1
  1. K7ELJ

K7ELJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Have an excellent condition no issue what's so ever! Has not been mobile yet. ICOM 7100 purchased
    08/8/2017 . Radio comes with all original accessories and packaging original (BOX ) and proof of purchase from HRO. Also included in this sale is a LDG IT-100 auto tuner plus a fresh serial number unopened RT system programming software with programming cable. In the the pictures you can see the ram mount attached for desk, but Will included the seat bolt ram mount as well give you the option to mount control head in vehicle or base. For complete information and all the questions concerning this sale .
    Contact me at
    k7elj.ramirez@gmail.com drop me an email with your phone number and I'll give you a call rather talk over the phone more convenient for me . Also will make videos showing up closer look at Radio for serious inquiries only!
    Encourage local buyer will deliver within fair amount of miles away from my QTH.

Below are attached pictures of everything thats included asking price is $900 shipped and insured open to trades looking for Kenwood ts-480sat & Kenwood tm-710g or the Yaesu ft-991a ONLY

KIMG0221.JPG KIMG0219.JPG KIMG0211.JPG KIMG0213.JPG KIMG0216.JPG KIMG0218.JPG KIMG0215.JPG KIMG0217.JPG KIMG0212.JPG

K5MTY likes this.
  2. K7ELJ

Everyone I totally forgotten that I had an external speaker coming as well .
    Just arrived via UPS and it's included in the sale ICOM SP-30 NEW !! I could send back to HRO for refund but not going to deal with hassle so this should sweeten up this deal.....
    KIMG0222.JPG KIMG0223.JPG

3. K7ELJ

Moderator remove this ad ! Keeping radio for the Time.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.