SOLD ICOM 7000

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K0MD, Sep 16, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K0MD

K0MD Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I have an Icom 7000 radio with microphone, external power cable and External Video display

Price: $ 900 - shipped to your US address by US Mail

Payment: Paypal or another mutually agreed upon method. Shipping will be delayed until payment clears.

This radio works extremely well. I have used it sparingly as a back up at home and when traveling abroad once or twice a year. You can see a photo of me using it at the QRZ page for my call.

Thanks for looking. This radio is essentially mint with low hours of usage and full output power. It is perfect for portable use or mobile use. I need to part with it to prepare for a newer Icom replacement.
    IMG_9104.JPG

KG4BFR and NG0Z like this.
  2. W5DPH

W5DPH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

what do you mean by external video display?

3. K0MD

The 7000 has an output jack for a S-Video monitor. I bought an after market one. It works with the 7000. Tripod not included. IMG_6260.JPG

KC9BNW, W5DPH and KA8UGB like this.
  4. K0MD

Price reduced to $850.

Contact me if interested - terms still same as described above: shipped to your US address by US Mail

Payment: Paypal or another mutually agreed upon method. Shipping will be delayed until payment clears.

This radio works extremely well. I have used it sparingly as a back up at home and when traveling abroad once or twice a year. You can see a photo of me using it at the QRZ page for my call.

Thanks for looking. This radio is essentially mint with low hours of usage and full output power. It is perfect for portable use or mobile use. I need to part with it to prepare for a newer Icom replacement.

5. K0MD

Sold

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.