For Sale Icom 7000 and Icom at 180

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N2STQ, Jan 25, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
  1. N2STQ

N2STQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Icom 7000 1 1/2 years old no boxes, have manual all is mint condition mod to mic has been done, Mars mod done mounting bracket power cord fuses accessory plugs never in a car programming software. Tuner is Icom at 180...Bought it from a friend all functions work little use last of the run of these models. modular to 8 pin converter... manual.... 1075.00 shipped us cont only.....Postal money order or PayPal will be insured... No marks on anything.... Any question ask if you need a demo of the units working let me know.
    turbonio66@msn.com

Attached Files:

KT5OT and K5MTY like this.
  2. N2STQ

now 950 shipped..........

3. N8YN

N8YN Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Interested in a trade? 2 yr old FTDX-1200 mark and scuff free with Stan’s dust cover, Md-100 desk mic and FFT -1 board installed. Low hours because of 3 other HF rigs. No signs of wear on MD-100.

N8YN Jerry - Good on QRZ

VK4TTB likes this.
  4. N2STQ

already got one jerry this is a great rig low hours

5. AC8QE

AC8QE Ham Member QRZ Page

is this radio and tuner still available?
    thanks
    ac8qe

6. N2STQ

Yes it's is

7. N2STQ

Yes it is I also emailed you

8. N7ZXP

N7ZXP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi, is this still for sale?

9. N2STQ

Yes sir

10. KF9L

KF9L Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

its only 1 1/2 years old? They discontinued them in 2014 so it would have to be at least 3 years old or 2 years old depending on when you purchased it. I am interested if it does not sell

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.