SOLD Icom 7000 & AB5N Mic Mod & Remote mount kit

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4AXE, May 11, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N4AXE

N4AXE Ham Member QRZ Page

I purchased this radio new from HRO ATL in March 2014. It is one of the last few sold. It has recently been to icom warranty and repair to have the driver oscillation repaired and mitigated from happening again. Radio is 10/10 visually and operational. Has all original items and box and will ship double boxed and insured via USPS priority mail. I sent the mic to AB5N and afterward I always got unsolicited great audio reports not just on vhf/uhf but also HF. The power cable is unmolested and terminates in an anderson powerpole. I will include the remote mount kit which will include the cable from the radio to the face plate, and the backing plate for the face plate. This will also include the UD02ic usb cable and the remote base operation software. Original ICOM cd rs-ba1. I received this with a purchase of another Icom radio. It also came with a 2nd cable that connects to the ah4 port and provides what looks like a power and stereo 1/8" jack.

It will likely be very hard to find a specimen this fresh again. With the goodies included. I am looking for $1100 shipped. Paypal only unless you want to wait for the MO/Check to clear before I ship.

I would also be willing to trade this radio package for a near legal limit/legal limit amplifier. Alpha 76, sb220 with proper mods and great tubes depending on variables with cash or other trade, or a henry 2k2, or 3k full console amplifier, or an Ameritron capable of the same. Anything offered for trade needs to be fully operational. If you are interested in the cash purchase but have something I may want to trade we can negotiate the cash price to reflect your trade. I am looking for a pair of id31's or possibly an id51 ht. Beyond that I am open to offers the worst thing I can say is no. I honestly would like to replace my als600 for the downside of this solar cycle though so those offering amplifiers will have first priority for consideration. Radio Serial number 2503450

For something more high end I would consider adding my als 600 with linear ps that has the ad5x qsk mod. no crappy open relay to ever get stuck. I also upgraded the stock fans to higher cfm, but lower db noise than stock, and converted the ps fan to a matching dc as well. I am the only owner of this amp, was purchased new in early 2015 I have original boxes for safe double box shipping. It is heavy. Can provide pictures of the als600/ps upon proposition and request.

Don't miss out just because Dayton is around the corner. If you have been looking for a small all mode 100w with outstanding dsp and in absolute great condition this IS IT. Contact me here or via my email on qrz page.

Photo for qrz complliance:
    [​IMG]

An extensive gallery of very high resolution photos of the radio can be found here:
    https://imgur.com/a/jDIpJ

Any questions just ask!

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. N4AXE

Also includes the original mobile bracket

3. N4AXE

$1000.00 shipped usps priority and insured for full value. PayPal ONLY. Not interested in amplifiers, but would knock some off for a dstar ht or possibly a mobile.

4. N4AXE

Sold!

5. KG4ZSM

KG4ZSM Ham Member QRZ Page

if the deal falls through let me know.
    Art
    KG4ZSM

6. K0BBB

K0BBB Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you consider selling the als 600 ?
    K0BBB

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.