ad: vanity

SOLD ICOM 575H 6 & 10 METER 100w

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8ERM, Oct 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. N8ERM

N8ERM Ham Member QRZ Page

This is the finest example of a 575H radio I have ever seen. It was a hard choice for me but needing the room I chose to keep the IC-7300. The price is firm with no trade offers please at $500.00 including shipping and insurance by FedEx with a signature required at delivery (CONUS only). If West of the Mississippi a little more. As you know shipping a 19-pound radio is expensive. I have checked all the features to be working. The radio because of its age sold as-is. Please check me out on the feedback forum swap@qth.com if you have an interest. I have 2 more pictures if you wish, just ask. USPS MO only for payment. Any more questions please call 517-930-5435.
    Terry N8ERM

Attached Files:

KI4FSZ, W6RFC and N9NSB like this.
  2. N8ERM

Also included the mic, power cord and factory manual, N8ERM

3. N8ERM

PENDING SALE, THANK YOU RON.

4. N8ERM

sold

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.