SOLD ICOM 471A 70cm ALL-MODE w/9600 baud output

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NH7RO, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. NH7RO

NH7RO Ham Member QRZ Page

Surplus to my needs and only used for this year's June VHF Contest since I purchased it from the original non-smoking owner. It operates FB and looks nearly new; the only flaws are a minor small scuff atop the left cover and the meter light is out. Operates 100% in all modes and will be guaranteed not DOA. For the usual reasons (parts swappers, mainly) I will not accept returns.

The 471 series have a very hot receiver, a finely adjustable squelch and if there was more weak signal activity in my area I would hang onto it for good.

There is a 9600-baud output (or output/input?) jack that has been installed on the rear of the rig, too. I never operate digital modes so I can't tell you anything more about that. See my pix.

Comes with original Owners Manual, schematic, short Icom DC power cable with Anderson PowerPole connector and a Midland hand mic (same as the one sent by the original owner to me).

$425 via PayPal/USPS POSTAL Money Order (preferred) and SHIPPING is INCLUDED to all CONUS destinations from 78382 zip in Rockport, TX.

Please reply to this thread for further details or if you have questions.

73, Jeff

DSC_2503COPY.jpg DSC_2470COPY.jpg DSC_2471COPY.jpg DSC_2476COPY.jpg DSC_2497COPY.jpg DSC_2478COPY.jpg
    DSC_2479COPY.jpg DSC_2484COPY.jpg
    DSC_2481COPY.jpg

Attached Files:

2. NH7RO

Bump/relist weekly until sold. The 9600 baud jack is for output only (I wasn't sure when I posted the ad originally).
    Here's a photo that didn't make it the first time, too:
    DSC_2491COPY.jpg

3. NH7RO

PRICE REDUCED TO $375 SHIPPED

4. NH7RO

BUMP

Am back home after evacuating from Harvey and this rig is still packed up and ready to ship (no damage inside our home).
    DSC_2503COPY.jpg

5. NH7RO

Weekly bump. $375 shipped CONUS

6. KC0MQG

KC0MQG Ham Member QRZ Page

Interested in any trades lmk

7. NH7RO

Thanks for asking Gene but at this point I'm mainly interested in trading for dollars---but would consider silver bullion/junk silver coins as well. I'm pretty well-stocked with ham gear already and don't really need anything else in that regard.

Thanks again and I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

73, Jeff

8. NH7RO

weekly bump for my 471A; $375 SHIPPED ALL USA
    DSC_2471COPY.jpg

9. NH7RO

Still available to a good home/ham shack (no trades, please)
    DSC_2503COPY.jpg

10. NH7RO

weekly bump
    DSC_2476COPY.jpg

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.